The Foundation for the Promotion of Entrepreneurial Initiatives (FPEI) is a not-for-profit foundation set up by the Malta Business Foundation aka the Malta Business Bureau (MBB) and the University of Malta (UoM), with the aim of promoting and supporting entrepreneurship.
FPEI encourages all forms of entrepreneurship, from high tech, high growth ventures to social enterprises.
FPEI aims to collaborate with other local and international partners to establish new initiatives and provide tools that will help promote entrepreneurship in Malta.
- Entrepreneurship for Creatives – the October sessions
- Stakeholders Come Together to Discuss Social Enterprise Bill
- Social Enterprise: New Regulations and Opportunities
- MoU signed between FPEI and the Ministry for Economy and Industry: Supporting Crowdfunding
- FPEI launches Entrepreneurship Lectures for Creatives